MY SELF

     Hi & Assalamualaikum, first of all, I would like to welcome you to my first blog !

     The purpose I created this blog is because my task require me to have my own blog as one of the assessment.Assessment of what ? It is for my UED 102 or people loved to call it 'Study Skills'. This is one of my course that I'am taking in university.

     Without wasting any more time, I would like to introduce myself. The name given by my parents is Intan Nurfirzanah binti Md Nasir. I was born on 23 January 1999. Now I just being one of the undergraduate in Diploma of Public Administration at UiTM campus Raub, Pahang. I came from Johor the Southern state.I think Raub, Pahang is my new home right now.

      Honestly,Diploma of Public Administration (DPA) is not my first choice.Simple says that I never ever think to got DPA, but I realize that what we want, not all of it we can get.
 
      So,I think I should stop here right now.So for you guys who read my blog, please do pray for me to be success in this course.

  Thank You !

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

ACADEMIC INTEGRITY AND PERFORMANCE

MEMORY,LEARNING & IMPROVING CONCENTRATION

TIME MANAGMENT & ORGANIZATIONAL SKILLS.